Librarians have a convenient way to begin or expand their e-book collection with 23 new eBook Subjects Sets from EBSCO Publishing.
The eBook Subjects Sets are prepackaged sets of titles from leading publishers in specific, high-interest topic areas chosen to meet libraries’ needs while simplifying collection development.
This latest release of eBook Subjects Sets addresses the demand from libraries for more offerings in religion and theology; ethnic and cultural studies; literary criticism and writing; and engineering.
The new eBook subject sets are:
- Healthcare Knowledge & Management;
- Allied Health;
- College Success;
- Leadership & Management;
- Accounting & Finance;
- Networking & Security;
- Defence and Security;
- Personal and Home Computing;
- Contemporary Social Issues;
- Criminal Justice;
- Literary Criticism & Writing;
- Biology & Life Sciences;
- American Contemporary Issues;
- Ethnic & Cultural Studies;
- Religion & Theology;
- Energy & Green Technologies; and
- Computer Science